The Dorks Go Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VA - Kittball Konspiracy Vol.5 (2012)
Owari Nai Yume EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 pm by benoipadm

» Claudia Martinez-Makochi Pitentsin Mp3
Owari Nai Yume EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am by benoipadm

» Manuale_di_chitarra_Vol._1_-_Massimo_Varini_(2007).zip
Owari Nai Yume EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:14 pm by benoipadm

» To save a Princess
Owari Nai Yume EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by DetectiveCubone

» A Role playing thing! :D
Owari Nai Yume EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm by DetectiveCubone

» Rangolia RP
Owari Nai Yume EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 am by Dreamy♥

» Another Roleplay!
Owari Nai Yume EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm by Dreamy♥

» Happy Birthday to....
Owari Nai Yume EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm by TheBestestEver

» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!
Owari Nai Yume EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm by TheBestestEver

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Owari Nai Yume

2 posters

Go down

Owari Nai Yume Empty Owari Nai Yume

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Ok here's the story I'm writing. So far I've written 6 chapters and I'm still not bored with it. Yay! Razz

----------------------------
Chapter 1

I groaned. I could never get this work done before I had to leave for my training. Building a house is so hard. Why do I have to do it anyway, when I'm not even going to be living here?
"Keep up the good work, Miyu. You're doing very well!"
"By the way, Grandpa," I asked him, "Why are we building a house anyway?"
He scratched his chin, and I groaned again. Here comes another one of his lectures.
"You and your brother Kyo are going to train, so you first must build up your strength. You-"
"Okay, I get it, but why am I doing this alone?" Gramps gets mad when i interrupt him but I wanted to just get this over with so that I would have some time to relax before I had to leave.
"What do you mean, girl?" Phew, he didnt seem mad this time. "Kyo is helping, right?"
"Uhh... no." I said.
Then I spotted the little runt over by the log pile, reading. He wasnt gonna get away this time.
"Kyo!" I yelled. He seemed to snap out of his little dream world faster than ever before. "You get over here and help me!"
"A-ah but Sis," he said, frantically trying to come up with an excuse, "I want to see if Hita escapes the demon's lair!"
"You wont escape the demon's lair if you dont get over here!" I pulled up my sleeve and started chasing after him.
"No!" he screamed, running away, "Please dont hit me!"
We raced around the unfinished house for a good ten minutes before Kyo and I fell down, exhausted. We burst out laughing, as well as my grandpa, who was watching from the sidelines. Then Mother came walking up to us.
"Okay, you two," she said, " I think it's time to take a break and have something to eat."
She laid out a picnic and brought out many sandwhiches that she had probably been making since early morning. Along with the sandwhiches were fried potatoes and vegetables too. My mom was the greatest.
"Thanks for the food, Mom. You're the best!" I said as I took a bite of some of the potatoes.
While everyone else was eating their fill, I was watching my mom. I had inherited most of my looks from her. The long blonde hair, the reddish-brown eyes, and of course, the roundest ears you could ever imagine. I turned to Kyo. He looks like Father. My father had orangish colored hair and dark green eyes. He had been killed by a demon that attacked us while we had stayed in another villiage. Since then, we have been at peace, but I still get uneasy feelings sometimes. That's why I'm going to train to become a demon slayer.
Kyo had caught me staring. "What's the matter, Miyu?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing," I sighed and finished up my lunch.
-----------------------------------
After we ate, Kyo and I kept working on the house. We didn't finish until it was nearly dark out and even then we didnt have any time to do anything but sleep. We gathered our things in the morning and we were about to leave when Grandpa summoned us for one last goodbye.
"I have some things for the both of you," he said, holding out a long sword, "Kyo, this is for you." He handed the sword to my brother, who was in awe.
"T-this is..." he stammered, "It's so finely sharpened! Thank you so much Grandpa!"
"And I have something special for you Miyu..." Grandpa said, turning around to get mine.
Something special? I thought, Something better than that awesome sword? I wonder what it is?
"Ah here it is," My heart was thumping so loudly you could probably hear it from a mile away.
He turned around and handed me a bow, along with a pouch full of arrows. I nearly fell over.
"What?" I said, extremely confused, "How the heck is this useless thing special?"
The old man did nothing but smile at me. "You will see, " he said, "In good time."
I was about to slap him when he said, "Oh and one more thing." He turned around and yelled, "Kara! Here kitty!"
A small, panther-like kitten came up to us from around the corner. She looked normal except for the fur on her forehead, which was a strange red marking in the shape of scratch marks. I could tell right off what she was. This time I did slap Grandpa.
"Okay," I yelled at him, "What's the big idea, giving us a demon?!" My face burned in anger. "You know how much I despise them!"
"But Sis," Kyo said, holding the demon cat in his arms, "She's so cute! And i'm sure she will be of use to us at some point! Please, can we keep her?"
Just like my brother to fall victim to anything small and cuddly.
"Fine, fine." I sighed. "We'll take her with us, but she's your responsibility, alright?"
"Yes!" Kyo shouted and snuggled the cat, who, surprisingly, seemed to love it, "I've always wanted a pet!"
I groaned. "Okay, whatever. Let's just go." Our destination was in the mountains, and I wanted to get there as soon as we could. We waved goodbye to our family and headed through the villiage.

Chapter 2
----------------------------------------------------
We arrived at a hotspring that evening.
"Perfect!" I told Kyo, "We can camp here for the night. I call first dip after we get the tent set up!"
Kyo laughed, "Okay, fine by me. I'll just play with Kara."
It didnt take long to set up the tent, or build the campfire and Kyo and I laughed and joked around the whole time. I felt so relaxed when I sat in the hot spring. It was as if all my troubles had melted away.
"Don't go peeking, you hear?" I called through the trees to Kyo.
"Dont worry," he called back, "I'm on guard duty, remember?"
I laughed. Oh Kyo, I thought sarcastically, My hero.
After a while, Kyo called to me again. "
Miyu! Is it my turn yet?"
Realizing I had been in there quite a while, I got out, dressed, and went back to camp.
"Jump on in, Skipper." I said as I sat by the fire.
Kyo had been sitting under a tree where he couldve easily turned around and seen me. knowing him, Im guessing he sat there just to be careful. He stood up.
"Okay, I'm going in!" he said and tossed me my bow. "Now you have to be on lookout."
I caught it in my left hand. " Sure, sure," I said, setting it on the ground, "But dont expect me to use this peice of junk."
When Kyo left, I turned to Kara, tho was napping by the tent.
"Okay, cat." I said, "If you are going to travel with us, then you have to prove to me that you will be useful to us."
She nodded sleepily, and burst into flames. I expected everything around her to catch on fire too, but it didnt. Then, before I knew it, the fire subsided and I saw Kara again. She was about ten times bigger and her fangs were much larger too. Her paws were till on fire, but it didnt seem to hurt her.
So this is what she does, I thought, Im impressed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Kyo came back, we talked for a while.We talked a little bit about Kara, and then Father, but mostly about what lay ahead for us.
"Miyu,"Kyo asked, "do you think we could ever become good demon slayers?"
"What do you think?" When he didnt answer, I sighed. "Listen Kyo, dont you want to be strong? When demons come around, you want to be able to defend yourself, right?"
"Well, yes, but I-" He stopped, "What was that?"
"What was what?" I asked, but he was already gone.
Let him go, I thought, He'll realize it was nothing and come running back in no time.
But this time I heard something in the opposite direction. Someone-or something-was coming, and it was coming fast.
All of a sudden I was picked up by the waist and carried off. I screamed as the trees whipped past me in a blur.
"Be quiet," a voice yelled at me, "and stop squirming!"
"I'll stop squirming... when you release me!" I yelled back.
I looked up to see Kara gliding above the treetops. Someone was riding her.
"Kyo!" I called out when I recognized him.
Then Kara ran into a stray branch and wobbled. I watched helplessly as Kyo fell into the danger of the forest. Kara flew in after him.
"Kyo!" I cried, "Kyo, no!"
"Will you just shut up?" the voice said again, "Go to sleep. It'll do you some good, at least."
He-I assumed it was a he- squeezed me so tightly that I couldnt breathe, and I eventually fell unconcious.
-------------------------------------------------------

So thats chapter 1 and 2, Which I was able to copy and paste. Unfortunetly I will have to re-type the rest... Ugh. I'll do it, but dont be expecting it fast. Razz
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

https://dorksgohere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Owari Nai Yume Empty Chapter 3 part 1

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Chapter 3 part 1
---------------------------------------
I awoke to find myself within the comforting glow of a campfire. I could hear owls hooting, and it didnt take very long for me to realize it was the middle of the night.I sat up and rubbed my forehead.
"Where... am I?: I mumbled, still half asleep.
Then I saw him. He was sitting across from me, legs crossed. He was wearing a black kimono that left plent of room for him to move around in. Tan pelts lay across his shoulders and wrapped around his left wrist. He had shaggy brownish-blonde hair and dark green eyes. What was really weird though, were his dog-like ears. They were tan, just like the pelts he wore. For some reason he was staring at me.
"So, you're a demon, are you?" I said.
"Huh," he huffed, looking away, "Took you long enough to figure that one out."
He tossed me what looked like some roasted fish from a pile beside him. It landed in front of me.
"Eat it," he said, "You've been unconcious for two days, so you've got to be hungry."
"Im not about to accept anything from a demon," I said, pushing it away.
It's badly burnt anyway, I added to myself.
He sstood up and walked over to me. There was something strange about him but I couldnt quite put my finger on it.
"Look," he said, "If you dont eat, you'll get weaker. I need you to stay alive, alright?"
"And why exactly do you need me?" I asked, not sure how he would react, " You seem like you can take care of yourself."
"None of your business," he said, looking away.
Now I stood up. "It's plenty my business, considering you kidnapped me!" I yelled, glaring at him.
"I did not kidnap you!" He yelled back, "I just..."
I sat back down, realizing he wasnt going to finish, and started nibbling on the burnt fish. "What's your name anyway?" I asked.
He walked back over to where he was before and sat down again. "Ruto, not that it matters." he said.
"Well, Ruto," I asked, "What exactly do you plan to do with me?"
"I told you, its none of your business!" He said, seeming annoyed, "Now finish eating and shut the heck up! We're leaving in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Owari Nai Yume Empty Re: Owari Nai Yume

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 pm

And Im doing this is parts, so that I can pace myself and dont go nuts. Some of the characters in this story is based off of the anime "Inuyasha" in case you are wondering.
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Owari Nai Yume Empty Chapter 3 Part 2

Post  TheBestestEver Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am

I couldn't sleep, but I was laying down anyway. I couldn't see Ruto, but I could feel him staring at me again.
"Okay," I said, not bothering to roll over and look at him, "Stop doing that. It's creeping me out."
"Doing what?" I heard him say, "I don't know what you are talking about."
"Oh, come off it." I told him, "You're-"
"Shhh!"
"Why you..." I said angrily, "You are really starting to get on my nerv-"
"Shut up!" Ruto yelled, "I hear something, okay!"
Then I heard it too. Something rustling in the bushes.
Well, nothing could be worse than being stuck with him, I thought, glancing at Ruto, then back at the bushes.
Kara pushed through carrying my bag of supplies, along with my bow and quiver in her mouth. She dropped them and let out a low growl when she saw Ruto. I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I'd never thought I'd be happy to see her. She rubbed her head on my back but I pushed her away.
"Kara," I asked nervously, "Where's Kyo?"
She whined and stared at the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3, end. Razz
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

I love Very Happy
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Location : In my own world, where dragons are the main pet and chocolate is the main food.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Razz Tanks! You can read up to chapter... 8? When you come this wednesday. I want it to be typed up on here but im too lazy... Maybe you could be my publisher! Very Happy
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum