The Dorks Go Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VA - Kittball Konspiracy Vol.5 (2012)
Rangolia RP EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 pm by benoipadm

» Claudia Martinez-Makochi Pitentsin Mp3
Rangolia RP EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am by benoipadm

» Manuale_di_chitarra_Vol._1_-_Massimo_Varini_(2007).zip
Rangolia RP EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:14 pm by benoipadm

» To save a Princess
Rangolia RP EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm by DetectiveCubone

» A Role playing thing! :D
Rangolia RP EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm by DetectiveCubone

» Rangolia RP
Rangolia RP EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 am by Dreamy♥

» Another Roleplay!
Rangolia RP EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm by Dreamy♥

» Happy Birthday to....
Rangolia RP EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm by TheBestestEver

» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!
Rangolia RP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm by TheBestestEver

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rangolia RP

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rangolia RP Empty Rangolia RP

Post  Super Chingling Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

This is a Medieval Fantasy RP. So it takes place in Medieval times and there is magic and stuff like that. It's called Rangolia because that is the name of the continent which the RP takes place in. As for plot, I have no idea. I figured we'd make it up as we go. Razz

Standard RP rules apply.... Blah blah blah...

Here's the character sheet for lazy people:

Name:

Race:

Description:

Weapons/Abilities:

Other:

And here's my character:

Name: George the Swordsman (He doesn't have a last name.)

Race: Human

Description: George has short spikey-like blue hair and is very average as far as humans go. He wears light-ish armor, the standard for all swordsmen in the area he's from.

Weapons/Abilities: George fights with a two-handed sword, and is quite skilled with it despite being so young. He has some special abilities, learned from the Swordsman Academy back where he's from. These abilities include being able to have his sword explode in a burst of fire, being able to withstand any pain, and several other abilities which I am too lazy to put here. Razz

Other: For some reason, which even George isn't sure of, he is terribly scared of girls.

So, yeah. I guess I'll make my starting post when someone joins. Razz
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Rangolia RP Empty Re: Rangolia RP

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Very Happy George sounds like he will be fun to mess with, therefor I will make a mean character >:3

Name:Sora

Description:Long lilac hair, Amethyst eyes Wears a long purple mage's robe with spring green stripes along the wrists and the skirt.

Weapons/Abilities:She is a mage specializing in dark magic, such as making black holes, or playing with peoples minds.

Is this alright?
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

https://dorksgohere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Jamie

Description: Jamie has hair so black it looks dark blue that reaches the small of her back, she has pitch black eyes. She wears a dark red cloak with a hood, black skirt that reaches her ankles and a black short sleeve shirts.

Weapons/Abilities: Carries a sword that she rarely uses, can't control people's minds, but can influence them and read their minds.

Other: Not rly sure...

I think this is good, correct me if needed Razz
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Location : In my own world, where dragons are the main pet and chocolate is the main food.

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Name: Malwind

Race: Looks to be Human

Description: Malwind has short red hair that pokes out places, and green shiney AWESOME eyes. He wears a black shirt, pants, and boots. He also has a traveling cloak with many pockets, which he wears over that. he has a sheathed sword which is on his right side. AND he has a black blindfold on his right arm.

Weapons/Abilities: Malwind is a magical swordsman who fights with a long sword with a gem in the center of the silver handle, that is blue.

Other: Malwind unlike George, likes Girls. And loves apples.

This okay?

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Chingling Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Looks good, everyone. And I guess if anyone else wants to join they should feel free to do so whenever. 'Cause I'm going to start it now. Razz

IC:

George sat cross-legged with his back against a tree, his sword was laying (unsheathed) on the ground next to him. He stared at the map in his hands, wishing people wouldn't put random monsters on the sides or in areas they didn't know. It made it quite difficult to find ones location. He shrugged and put the useless map away. The forest he was in should have ended a couple miles ago and turned into a three-headed dragon, according to the scrap of paper. But here he was, in the middle of a who-knows-how big forest with no sign of any dragon anywhere.

He looked up at the darkening sky, figuring it would be dark in about an hour. He picked up his sword and continued traveling east, figuring he mind as well cover as much ground as possible before it really got dark.
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm

I cant wait to start! Very Happy Caelyn... Ur character seems like it would be Sora's sister. Razz
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Well, I'll just be going then...

IC: Malwind walked through a forest, he of course, ignored the signs saying "Danger" and "don't go in" blah. blah. blah. stuff. All those signs seemed to do to Malwind, was make him want to go in even more. Cause, Malwind loved a good adventure. Malwind went on for HOURS, (or what felt like hours to him) when suddenly he heard someone moving, to his left. Malwind Came to a halt, and waited, his left hand on his sheathed sword, ready to pull it out any second.

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Sora heard a twig snap. She spun on her heels and threw a small black hole to clear out the trees and hopefully scare whoever was following her. She saw a swordsman with red hair, with his hand on his sword handle. "What business do you have with me?" she asked.

Last edited by KimiDakeOSukiDeItaYo<3 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 am

Jamie was stuck. Again. Why did the forest have to be so confusing? She took her best guess and made a left. She pulled her hood on her head and continued foward.
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Location : In my own world, where dragons are the main pet and chocolate is the main food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Chingling Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 am

George thought he heard something move near him, so naturally, he gripped his sword in the stood in the ready position; waiting to see what would happen.
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Malwind jumped back in surprise. "I..er..." Malwind started, but he didn't get to finish as an apple fell from a tree. Malwind grabbed the apple with his left hand, and stared at it. It looked tasty.

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Jamie stepped into a small clearing. Her hood covered any features of her, and her long hair curled around her face. She looked up and saw a young man sitting in front of her. "Hello," She said, her voice dropping slowly like honey.
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Sora stared at the man. "You wouldnt by any chance be following me, would you?" she questioned.
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Chingling Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

OOC: Caelyn, I'm not sure who you're character is talking to. So, I'll just assume it's some random person.

IC:

George heard voices, but chose to stand there quietly and remain unseen. He wasn't sure if these people were nice or not.
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm

"I wasn't following you," Malwind protested. "I just heard someone moving, that's all."

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm

The young boy ran off into the forest at the sound of Jamie's voice. She shrugged and countinued on until she reached a stream. She took her hood off and sat down, watching the water run over the rocks.
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Sora put one hand on her hip. "Yeah, sure," she said, "And I suppose you are in the same area as me by coincidence?"
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Chingling Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Even if these people were nice, George decided he didn't want to run into them. He knew it was stupid, but he didn't want to offend anyone. So, he started stepping away from them as quietly as he could.
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 am

Jamie turned to see another boy (George) trying to get away, "Hello," she smiled softly. Her cloak swished around her feet as she stood up.
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 pm

OOC: I think someone might have messed up the turn order...what do we do now, Super Chingling?

IC: Malwind shrugged. "It's possible."

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Sora sighed. "Yeah whatever, just dont sneak up on me again."

OOC: Dreamy just posted an extra time. I warned her about it lol
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Chingling Sat May 01, 2010 1:32 pm

George froze. He really hoped he had just imagined what he thought he heard. Gripping his sword tightly, he slowly turned to face where the voice had come from.

OOC: I don't think it matters too much... I guess. So long as people don't leave other people behind it should be fine.
Super Chingling
Super Chingling

Back to top Go down

Post  DetectiveCubone Sun May 02, 2010 11:28 am

"Well, okay..." Malwind realized he had delayed the apple long enough, So he ate some of the apple. He knew it may have not been very smart to eat it, since he heard rumors of how terrible this forest is, and how things are not as it is and stuff. But then again, those were just rumors. And besides, the apple tasted very good, and seemed to have no effects so far.

DetectiveCubone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamy♥ Mon May 03, 2010 4:32 am

OOC: Sorry Embarassed My bad Razz

IC:
Jamie's smile faltered for a second when she saw the sword, "No need to hurt me. I'm just...um...oh whatever," she sighed.
Dreamy♥
Dreamy♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBestestEver Sun May 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Sora turned around again to get back to what she was doing, but she forgot what it was. Groaning, she searched around for any clues and noticed a small raccoon hiding in the bushes. She smirked evilly and picked it up.
TheBestestEver
TheBestestEver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum